August 13, 2021
Advisory to: ALL NEW and RETURNING VCS PARENTS AND
Subject: Reminders for Aug. 16, 2021 Orientation,
Distribution of Kinder books, Schedule of Enrollment
Dear Parents and Guardians,
VCS ALIVE @39: Our Mission, Our Journey!
We are all excited to see you all virtually on our first day of official school opening this Monday, Aug. 16, 2021 for Grades 1 – 12 as we will have an engaging Parents/ Guardians and Students Orientation. This is also to inform our parents/ guardians about other information aside from the general assembly.
I. GENERAL REMINDERS ON AUGUST 16, 2021
- General Assembly for Grades 1 – 12 Parents/ Guardians and Students.
- Schedules of CLUSTER ASSEMBLY at 8:00am – 11:00 am
- Primary (Grades 1 – 3)
- Middle School (Gr. 4 -6)
- JHS (Gr. 7 – 9)
- Gr 10 – SHS
- Google Meet links have been emailed already by your child’ class adviser. Please check your child’s VCS gmail for returning students and for new parents and guardians, the link has been sent to the email address you used during online registration. Once received, kindly acknowledge it.
- For Parents/ Guardians, please use the name of your child on the day of the assembly.
- For those who have not receive their link yet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not share the link to non-Veritan Students, Parents/ Guardians.
- The class advisers will accept attendees starting 7:45 – 8:05am.
- Program starts at exactly 8:05am.
II. KINDER DISTRIBUTION OF BOOKS
The COMPLETE SET of BOOKS as listed in the Instructional materials for Kindergarten are already available and can be picked up in school starting Monday, August 16, 2021 onwards from 8:30am – 3:30pm.
As you come to school to get your child’s books, please bring the OR as proof of book payment, if payment was done through online banking, you may get your O.R at the Accounting office. Please make sure that only your authorized representative can claim the books.
Please observe health protocol guidelines and don’t forget to scan the Stay Safe App for health declaration and contact tracing purposes which is located on the wall near the guard post upon entering the school premise.
Official opening of classes for Kinder is on August 23, 2021. There will be another advisory for the details of Kinder Orientation.
III. EXTENDED ENROLLMENT PERIOD
Due to the ECQ Period, we are extending the enrollment period to accommodate those who are affected by the situation.
- Accounting and Registrar’s Offices will be operational during the ECQ period following skeletal workforce arrangement and strict implementation of IATF guidelines.
- For any concerns and inquiries regarding enrollment and payment, feel free to contact us at 8842-41-58/ 88429176 or send us an email through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For your guidance and information.
VCS SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION